MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

THE SIGNAL!

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

That night was the shit! Bootsy, Skeet, Billy Bass, Lige....unreal.
yep u know what the funk Im talkin about as the maggot overlord many times has stated "MUSIC SO MASSIVE YOU MOVE TO IT OR YOU MOVE AWAY FROM IT" and even tho I consider myself one of the pure lovers of that real real deep powerful hardcore earthquake bassed out subatomic just fuck you all up eardrum bleed "turn dat shit down a little bit ill will u please" funk I had 2 step off that shit a little bit it was kinda frightning ok that shit was hittin so hard it was like an exocisim or something! they tore shit up on those days period it was one of the main highlights of my life for real to see n hear them on that level as I'v said before moms didn't let me go when I was ten to see the first coming so since I had became a grown ass funky young og man I got my black as on greyhound and got my cross country roll on and they made my days my year and all that other shit with straight love the whole time I was out there I did some sessions with Buddy Miles before I left n everythang it was a real magical time for me and I truly hope and pray it happens again in some capacity before it goes to that ultimate next level while we are all still here and I hope and pray that I m there when it reaches that level too1 peace and love TFPKAI!
I also remember [even tho ths is a bootsy fan page] I gotta give George ''Dr.funkenstein"Clinton his props too he turned any an everybody who thought that they was hardcore hiphop funk metal or whatever into silly putty that day yep myself included the king smashed on fools so hard that day it wasn't even funny he was relentless and I know I diddnt see or hear that real early 70s shit live and as Iv been schooled many times before on those days being the hardest he tore some pages out from those days and wrote some new ones too I was recloned those two days up in NEW YORK PERIOD! I traveled cross America for that and got way much more than I was instore for and was funkin for it was exactly as the cd said THE AWESOME POWER OF A FULLY OPERATIONAL MOTHERSHIP The whole show was tight and everybody that hit that stage was incredible I d love to see that one anybody out there got it? well if not one thing I do got is my memories if I every go crazy again as long as the good lord leave me that one I 'll always find my way back home! I met Paul Shaffer that day pimp daddy fo real I thought I was back in the town or some shit he was way pimped out the vibe was cool nyc embraced me for that time and the whole deal was just groovy man I tell u first Mr.Clinton looked at me sideways and procliamed how far I had come by bus to make the gig in front of helllva cameras all over the place from all over the place then Mr.Collins hugged the shit out of me before he walked on stage too drop his bass in with Skeet and the rest of the mob on COSMIC SLOP totaly destrorying the track of course in a great way with so much bottum my head was on bobble for the remainder of time I was there [2 weeks to be exact] then he hugged the shit out of me again coming off stage and gave me all the positive sweat I could get I was soaked liked I just jumped in the shower with al my clothes on and I loved it was like a little kidd that got everything they wished for from santa on CHRIST's birthday ok! lookin back on the whole event it was deep for me and everybody was so cool and loving I even think I expirenced a true sighting I wiil stop right there!The rest is a blur! but I am doing a track called ALIEN ON THE ROOF you tap into alot of stuff wit that bass feed back!
Yo man thanks for sharing you life in Funk. In Funk We Thrust!

That was way deep! Great night indeed. Until the next flight..FLY ON!!!!!!

"Blasters Of The Universe"!

RSS

© 2017   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service