MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

Housequake.com is closed until further notice...

On 'request' by Prince I changed back the old Housequake header. Sorry people, but I can't afford to play any more games.

1st of all THUMBS UP for Housequacke.com-team to kept us in4med.
But what do I (or we) think about this Princely-action? It's not the first time he toys with his fans. This action gives me a nasty feeling.... WHAT DO U THINK?

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to say beacuse I love him so much. But I do thik he has gone a little far.
I'm a member of www.princefams.com , been there for years,.....and very sorry to see that Aaron had to close down HQ.....

I think we all understand Prince to some extend but he's pushing it too far if u ask me....

None of the sites gain anything,..not money or otherwise..... and is merely a place where we as fans like to hang out and discuss life and yes sometimes Prince.
do we really care i mean will it make a difference in the scope of of why we like prince does he even know we exist
PRINCE IS A GREAT INSPIRATION TO HIS FANS,I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS SITUATION,IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC TO ME,AND NO,I'M NOT YELLING.
I cant really understand why do some celebrities feel like they are persecuted and opressed by fans and they beginn to persecute and opress us, fans, closing every door we open. Is it Princes fault or is there someone else just giving him wrong advices just like happened to Michael Jackson (RIP)? I hope Prince can see the light before it is too late.

RSS

© 2017   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service