MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

I posted it yesterday, wha the f_ _ k is up!!!!! 

Views: 990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FUNK INC KOOL IS BACK

KOOOL G RAP ROAD TO THE RICHES AND BILLY JOEL'S STILETTO WHERE KOOL G SAMPLED THE CHIT FROM.

DJ QUIK QUIK IS THE NAME

2ND TO NONE

HI C

AMG

WC'S REVENGE OF THE BARRICUDA

FORGOT BOBBI HUMPHREY'S MY BABY GIRL.

first ya gotta Shake The Gate

This record is in such heavy rotation right now ain't got time for nothin else.

listening to p funk Houston tour 77.

ice cube's first 2 albums.

lots of p funk lately.

last poest e pluribus Unum.

Incorparated Thang Band, Space Cadets, Enema Squad. I listened to Shake The Gate while my computer was broke.(just got a new one). I liked 15, 16 songs off of it. its okay. it will never be my favorite Funkadelic CD. looking forward to the Parliament CD.

yeah good album I like most of it.

some tracks are leftovers and rem,ade from the mammoth sessions.

some tracks sound like they can fit in or left off from the electric spankin sessiomns or the urban dance flkoor sessions.

love as in Jessica cleaves did that tune justice and the tracks had garry, boogie, tyrone and Bernie as the musical unit which means they recorded the track back in the late 70's or early 80's.

this might have been made for jessicas album but yes tyrone died in 86-87.

also ttheres another track which had the horny horns in it fred, maceo, kush, and rick aRE LISTED GEORGE MUST HAVE ADDED THOSE PARTS FROM AN UNRELEASED P FUNK GIG CAUSE KUSH IS DECEASED TOO.

GEORGE COVERED THE BRIDES PARTY UP IN HERE BUT GEORGE IS ALWAYS REMAKING THE CLAssics anyway at least he keeps it interesting.

yeah a lot of vocal parts I've heard before. and the track with Jerome and Jimmy Ali sounds like Electro Cuties from ES album. the Jessica track is great. one of those tracks with Skeet on bass is real cool. I think disc 3 is the best of the three. I hope Bernie and Bootsy are on the Parliament album more.Jimmy Ali's wife is on the C kunspiracy label now.

meow meow sounds like a typical p funk jam recorded in the 80's and 90's iyts a cool party jam.

George even said a lot of the album sounds like they pick up where electric spanking leaves off.

don't like mathematics though its cool but I was never a ballad person it was good to hear sly, kim burrell, and mary griffin.

if I didn't love you is a cool jam sly and mary griffin killed it good to hear sly doing music hes been through a lot good that he3 received a cool 5 million wasn't it.

I got to rip all my CDs to this new computer. i'm up for it thought.

, lots of hendrix.

millie jackson  summer.

eazy e, kokane, last poets, beatles, doors, blu featuring j davey

heard machine gun, and rainy wish earlier.

geto boys, wc, ohio players, barkays, brass construction, hi c, dj quik, mc eiht. 

the Cinderella theory man I'm starting to like this album now.

too short, ant banks, eazy e, school d. 

RSS

© 2018   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service