MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

POST YOUR RESOLUTIONS HERE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT COMMITTING TO THEM..WE THE MEMBERS OF MYFUNK WILL GIVE ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT TO YOUR GOAL..COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS!

MANY OF YOU MAY HAVE THE SAME RESOLUTIONS OR HAD PAST RESOLUTIONS THAT FAILED from lack of support.

THIS TIME WE GOT YOUR BACK!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been going through extreme, painful, unfathomable, life changes the last couple of years. I feel that the heartache of the past is no longer weighing so heavily. My resolution is to stop overwhelming past feelings by checking my brain and putting on a great jam, which always clears my soul
I been going through the same business Sistah! I had to go back to Jesus to get those Demons out! On the real side thats all they are "DEMONS" and the can be fought...But not by You But by God himself. This is Gods battle, Not Yours,this is a SPRITUAL WAR.

Your resolution is to stop overwhelming past feelings? Start by FORGIVING and You will recieve Blessings in order for You to move forward in Your life.

Checking Your brain and putting on a great jam? Check Your spirit and put on JESUS!

I have done it and It has changes Me for the better....I ask for knowlege and wisdom in my prayers.
Pray for those who oppose You (Your enemies) and Your Blessings will rush in! Dont be selfish and only pray for Yourself, "Love Thy neighbour as Thy love Thyself"

That is the Winning ticket!
THE FUNK SHALT BE UPDATED!!!

JUST FINISHED MY FIRST SEMESTER IN COLLEGE TOWARDS MY MUSIC DEGREE.
Learning to read music and play the keyboard professionally.
recording studio certificate and got an "a" in all classes including "STAGE VOICE" which was a surprise to me.

This summer semester i am taking "The music industry" sound reinforcement" and History of rock n roll...wish me luck and success in my journey in knowledge!

THE DAY WILL COME WHEN PEOPLE WILL GET TO HEAR "FLASHLIGHT" or "COSMIC SLOP" PLAYED BY AN ORCHESTRA CONDUCTED BY "THE FUNKASAURUS!
Bless you for this great plan, Funkasaurus. I adore it. Congrats on your scores too!!
THANK YOU SISTAH LORI!...My second college semester just passed all straight A's once again...ALGEBRA!!!!! I HATE IT BUT I MADE IT! luckily that one was a pass or fail class...lol HIstory of Rock n ROll , SOUND Reinforcement, Music industry and Keyboard1 all flying colors and also made the Presidents list with a 4.0 gpa!

I am also currently playing the keyboards at my local church and taking in the word being filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.....

I have a new album being released next month...with CONSCIOUS lyrics on SPIRITUAL WARFARE
My God you are right, Alexandra. Unfathomable is the word for my changes too -- of 7 long years. This site is definitely fixing me. Now if I can get a video to play all the way thru again...any ideas?? I'm impressed by what you are saying, because since I focused on hearing jams I found on this site (in the past week alone) my world has gotten much easier to handle. Thanks to everyone here for that -- you all mean so much to me. I've been lost without easy access to the Funk that reminds me where my head, heart, and soul find peace again.
My Solution-Resolution: Heal the Rheumatism of Mind.

Non-Natural Frequencies of any given Music - state of the art for about 3 centuries now - caused and cause non-natural ideas....like nuclear stuff, combustion engines, wireless communication devices and any other technological, political or social idea that has jumped out of human minds since then. Nothing has grown in a field.....laugh....

Knowing this means to be the first step in setting YOUR mind free - and the asses will follow...as we funkateers should know.
:-)

Ask if questions occur.....

RSS

© 2018   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service