MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

In my "History of Rock "class I am attending in college, The subject "Bootsy Collins" came up. The question was "What was Bootsy's band name after leaving James Brown" I guessed that It was "HOUSE GUESTS," According to the instructor I was wrong...He says that the band was called The "PACE SETTERS" but He was quoted wrong and someone says the name was "PACE MAKERS"

So now I turn to My fellow PARLIAMENTOLOGIST for the correct answer.....

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tell your instructor to take a Funk History course, 'cause he's wrong. "The Pacesetters" was the name of the band "before" they joined JB. "The House Guests" was the name "after" they left JB. They soon joined Funkadelic.
They left Funkadelic for awhile going back to House Guests, then "Bootsy Phelps & Complete Strangers" & "Bootsy's Early Sunn" which became "Bootsy's Rubber Band"
THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER FUNKEN LESSON!.....I will E-mail this to my instructor THANKS BRO!

ONCE I GET MY MASTERS DEGREE : I MAY TEACH A "FUNK 101" (real shit!)
www.funky-stuff.com/bootsy
Send him this link^ There's a typo there tough. The group name was "The Dapps" not "The Capps"
Check out Bootsy Phelps & Gary "Together In Heaven" pts1 & 2 in my music player

Find more music like this on MYFUNK
My instructor is happy to find the truth on the BOOTS, He is having all the websites who posted it wrong to change it......A true advocate for the FUNK!

RSS

© 2018   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service