MYFUNK

Do not attempt to adjust your computer, for there is nothing wrong....

Crazychris's Discussions (937)

Discussions Replied To (539) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah eddie hazel's facebook page had a list of both unreleased brides tunes the brid…"

Crazychris replied Oct 21 to did george take unreleased songs from the brides 3rd lp and make them to the cinderella theory

8 Oct 21
Reply by Crazychris

"yes amp did do a LOT OF THE CONDERELLA THEORY BUT THE BRIDES RECORDED TWO Albums of…"

Crazychris replied Mar 7 to did george take unreleased songs from the brides 3rd lp and make them to the cinderella theory

8 Oct 21
Reply by Crazychris

"yeah everybody using autotune all these hiphoppers are techno and sound the same I d…"

Crazychris replied Sep 13, 2016 to Prince Real Musicians

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Crazychris

"cosmic slop playing the p all week "

Crazychris replied Jan 27, 2016 to what happened to my post re: what r u listening to

134 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Crazychris

"been listening to flashlight, supergroovalistoc, and tales of kidd funkadelic consta…"

Crazychris replied Jan 21, 2016 to BERNIE WORRELL SICK

2 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Crazychris

"HER PAIN IS OVER."

Crazychris replied Jul 27, 2015 to REST IN PEACE TO MY FRIEND CARONDA GILBERT

1 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Crazychris

"lots of live p funk. atomic dog, knee deep, aqua boogie, theme of the black hole 2…"

Crazychris replied May 23, 2015 to what happened to my post re: what r u listening to

134 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Crazychris

"well mike been there 40 years. folks was complaining about him a few yeasrs ago tha…"

Crazychris replied Apr 2, 2015 to anybody heard about mike hampton leaving the p funk all stars

2 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Crazychris

"there are no more I was saying if there ever be more volumes."

Crazychris replied Apr 2, 2015 to if there ever be another family series 6, 7 and so on

2 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Crazychris

"read both books and george barely talks about his family and personal life. betcha…"

Crazychris replied Mar 17, 2015 to I've just finished reading...

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Crazychris

RSS

© 2017   Created by The MYFUNK NETWORK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service